Re: Who cares about contest results anyway?

John Farmer wrote...............

>Hi all.
>
>So what are the area results?  Nobody seems to know.  A little info here, a
>couple of supposed results there, could
>you fill in the details here?????

>Does anyone have a complete list or know of one that is easily accessible
>on the internet?
>
>Glad I got that off my chest.  I await any links to web pages with
>interest.

Actually most of the results have already been posted on this list. The best
place to go to is www.brassbandworld.com which not only gives you a full run
down of ALL the sections from the relevant areas, but also tells you when
the results are going to be posted.

To be honest I think that everyone does know what's going on but not
everyone can be in two places at the same time and needless to say most
people are interested in who came in the top 3 and where their own band came
(if not in the top 3 of course!).

I've found the list to be a great source of information since I joined it a
couple of years ago. If you ever need to find anything on the net all you
have to do is use a search engine and a little bit of thought!

Regards

Alistair
Cornet
Denham Hendon Brass