Re: Question of the Day

Hi Carol,

I play in a band, but I also go solo now and then. It 's one of these solo
performances I'll never forget.
I played during a church-service in hospital. Not a big audience, and I only
played a few solo's & hymns they were singing, together with the organ. Not
much of a challenge. At the end of the service a lady lying in bed asked us
to play Ave Maria. By coincidence I had been playing from a book in which
the Ave Maria was as well. The organist couldn't join me, so I played the
melody on my own. While other visitors were leaving the room already, the
lady was listening to me. It was a very emotional thing and she ended up
crying.

Ellen

(Flugel - BB ONDA Middelburg - Netherlands)