Sore Lips

There are about 600 (if the school population is PC), in school. I'm sure
James or David could give you a list of actively bovine young ladies if you
really want one, John. However, I'm fairly sure Sue might have something to
say about that one! :)

Chewing is a bit like smoking, it's fine before or after, but it makes a
mess during... (It could also be quite painful I imagine - and, as is often
the case, a mouthful of metal can be very off-putting when you are playing)

I prefer my girlfriends to have at least a look of intelligence about them,
which seems to vanish when the gum takes over.

I must admit, in all honesty, that I have managed to play bass with two wads
of gum, quite safely pressed on the top of my mouth. It provided a soft pad
when doing a 24 hour sponsored play.