Re; North west area contest results

Jos,
I heard your band.. pity about the draw.. I thought you deserved a better
result.. but then again what have you got to prove ?? everyone knows wht a
good band Marple are so who cares about the area.
You played well and the rest of the band did, It was a bit shaky yes but you
were meant to beat BT and Wingates.. I personally think you should have come
4th or 3rd but nevermind.
Well played JJB, I thought that was an excellent performance.. better than
YBS last week (once again a personal opinion no one hold me to that).
What were the results of the 1st section ?
I know Mossley came Second
Any other results ?

Cheers
Ian