The Kibworth Band

With great sadness I report the Kibworth Band are losing the services of
their talented conductor Ian Scott, due to a house move in turn due to work
commitments.

Ian has been a great success at Kibworth leading the band to a first section
win at last years area and ultimately into the Championship section.

Our thanks go to Ian, I cant think of anyone who has not improved under his
leadership.

Auditions to take Kibworth to the Grand Shield will be commencing asap and
anyone interested can contact me at:	rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx