Re: Northern areas - Darlington

----- Original Message -----
From: <Simmshouse@xxxxxxx>

> Is anyone on the list going to Darlington this weekend? We're playing in
the
> fourth section, on Saturday, and for the privilege of this we have to
leave
> our homes at 6.15am!

I'm up on the Sunday for the second section with York RI, so I probably
won't see you, but if anyone wants to come and say hello, please feel free.

       Darryl Rayner     darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bass Trombone	      York Railway Institute Brass Band
Bass Tuba		       Svengali Big Band
GG Contra Bass Bugle    City of York Scout Band