Help with Rehearsal facilities in London

We're London bound for the nationals (2nd Section) and being new to the
organisation game I'm looking for good tips for (cheap?) rehearsal
facilities very close to the Albert Hall at the crack of sparrow's fart
on the Saturday morning (7am ish).

Are there any band managers, hardened National attendees, bands in
central London (are there any?) who would rent us their bandroom or
anyone else who can give me some help/contacts/tips?

Thanks, in anticipation of this headache being miraculously resolved by
the List.

Bruce Jones
Pennine Brass (Huddersfield)