Re: NW Area Results

Well what a day indeed!

Although there doesn't seem to be as much interest in the lower section
bands that have qualified to go the RAH in october, I play for the band
which won the second section, Oldham Brass '97.
I would like to wish all the other second section bands good luck and see
you in October, im sure it will be a good weekend!
 And without being to bitchy and political, to the band that came off stage
and boasted in the changing rooms " It will take a F*!"?,G good band to beat
that performance!" - We did by 2 points!

Andy Robinson (Hoppy)
Oldham Brass '97