Re: Mendelsohns Wedding March

Hi Annabelle

At 12:57 15/03/2000 -0500, you wrote:
 >>Does anybody on the list know if there is a brass band arrangement of
Mendelsohns Wedding March?<<

Just Music has these two arrangements on their website at:

http://www.justmusicuk.com

WEDDING MARCH; THE +    Mendelssohn	     =A315.50

WEDDING MARCH; THE      Mendelssohn/Fraser      =A312.50

Haven't any idea what the arrangements are like or any others so you may
want to phone them:

Tel. 01355-245674 Fax 01355-231020

>I need to know fairly quickly as we have been asked to play it at an ex
>players wedding

Can't be much quicker than this;-)

--
Mike Smith   ICQ# 21002761