RE: NW Area results IMHO

Dave,

OK - I get the picture - JJB shouldn't have qualified :-)

Seriously though thanks for your comments. I'm always interested in informed
unbiased opinions.

As I said I only heard Faireys & Ashton, and I have to say I was amazed at
how fast Faireys played it. Too fast for my liking (and probably my
technique too !!).

As someone else has already said Ashton did appear to have a bad day on
stage, and didn't really do themselves justice.

Can't comment on anyone else as I didn't hear anyone - the guy on the door
wouldn't let me in to listen to Fodens because I was about 3 seconds too
late getting to the door.

See you at the NE on Sunday.

Steven Booth
http://www.sb-music.co.uk