Re: Norther Area: Darlington.

Dave McKay wrote:

> The 'Bassman' will be there on Saturday, along with Les
> Palmer stewarding on the doors!!!  Make sure you have your
> bandsman passes to get in!!!!!!
>
> Dave McKay - Ever Ready Eb Bass Extraordinaire

First time I've read about bouncers at a band contest.  Will you be
wearing DJ's and dickies and looking well 'ard?

Since I'm not so scary as Dave and Les I'll probably be humping
percussion around as usual at Darlington on Saturday and on Sunday
afternoon.

Do say: hello David that looks thirsty work, see you in the bar
afterwards.

Don't say: No you pratt I wanted the timps on THAT side...

David