NW Area Results

Dear List,

I'm happy to see that there are not a lot of sour grapes about the NW area
results. There were certainly plenty in the bars on the day.

If there's anyone on from Eagley, can they remind me of how long ago it was
that we went to London? I remember us going, but I can't actually remember
the year. I thought it was about 20 years ago, but I might be wrong. I
remember we stayed in a hotel in Kensington. Am I dreaming?