Re: Lurking

Well taken, Gem.
I play my "proper" horn in concert band and symphony except for two weeks out
of the year.  Needless to say, I am not the greatest tenor player in the
world, but many of my most memorable and most MUSICAL moments happened while
playing my tenor.  I enjoy playing both horns very much and cherish the
time(most of it, anyway) spent practicing and performing.  To separate the
two experiences is easy only when I include the "special" factor......the
people I'm playing with.  Something about the people involved in banding is
endearing.  They are a FUN group.
Clint Miller