New Web Site/New Instrument Oil

Subject:
	New Web Site/ New Instrument Oil!
   Date:
	Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:28:20 -0500
   From:
	"Nanette L. Kappus" <binak@xxxxxxxxx>
     To:
	binak@xxxxxxxxx

To all my friends and colleagues in the music industry.  I have finally
completed my new web site
announcing the musical instrument oil I invented.  It is called BiNaK
495 and can be seen at
http://www.binak.com
Please take the time to view it, sign the guest book and try it if you
like what you read.  It's been a
long time in the making and I promise you won't be disappointed!!
Thanks in advance!
Nanette L. Kappus, Tribologist
Creator of BiNaK 495 Musical Instrument Oil