FW: RE: Cuyahoga Valley Brass Band CD Announcement

Posted under rule 17.

-Nigel

Cuyahoga Valley Brass Band, under the direction of Dr. Keith
M. Wilkinson, is pleased to announce the availablility of it's
first CD, Metamorphoses. The CD was recorded at Springfield Baptist
Church, in Akron, Ohio, in
January. The CD was recorded by Ted Marshall, of World Records,
and produced by Ted Marshall and Keith Wilkinson. The CD includes
the following pieces:

Fanfare and Flourishes - Curnow
French Military March - Saint-Saens, arr. Wilkinson
Over the Rainbow - Arlen & Harburg, arr. Richards - Debbie Wilkinson,
Solo Alto Horn
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - Williams, arr. Farr
Celestial Morn - Condon - Russell Tinkham, Solo Eb Tuba
Overture (Act I), The Phantom of the Opera - Lloyd-Webber, arr.
Wilkinson
Morning Mood - Grieg, arr. Wilkinson
Symphonic March - Hindemith, arr. Wilkinson
Pantomime - Sparke - Joel Pugh, Solo Euphonium
Nicaea (Holy, Holy, Holy) - arr. Himes
Jubilance - Himes - Eric Dina, Solo Cornet
Variations on Maccabeus - Norbury

Cost of the CD is US$15.00 + shipping. First Class mail to addresses
in the
US is $1.25. If you are interested in purchasing the CD, please
contact me
off list and I'll be happy to arrange orders.

Thanks for your interest.

Phil Lathrop
VP
BBb Bass