Re: L & S C Areas

As a spectator for the first time this year rather than a player I was unhappy about the prices (I was, however, told at the box office I could enter any section on the ticket I purch
ased but the printing on it didn't make it very clear).
I sat with supporters from two bands (I have family playing in two competeing bands in the 1st section!!) and well over half of us said we thought 6 pounds was too much and we would s
tay at home next year, bearing in mind we made up a large portion of the audience that weren't there with players tickets this isn't going to help revenues for the association. We all sai
d we would have found 3 - 4 pounds an acceptable price so maybe more people at less cost would bring more funds in overall (but advertise cost beforehand so people know its worth going).=
20
I also heard several moans about the price of the recordings of performances which were 9 pounds per CD copy (only choice - no tapes) and you had to order 5 or 6 copies per band to
be able to get a copy!!

Karen
(These comments are my own and do not represent the views of any band I may support).