Wich trombone to have?

Dear all fellow Trombies!
I am having to choose between two tenor troms.  The first is a King 4B, this
is quite an old instrument with a few character dints and also has the
excellent spring at the top of the main slide.  The other is a Sovereign, not
sure of he model but it has the trigger.  The instrument is a lot newer and
in better condition.  Although i have never had the chance to play a Trom
with a trigger,  i think it might be an advantage to take this opportunity to
learn.  I have however played the King Trom about 4 years ago and it was a
great instrument to play.  At the moment i am playing a Courtois Trom which
is brill!!
Are there any experienced Trom players out there with helpful comments.