Re: Brett Baker in Toronto Area

I have heard that Brett's current horn is the Slokar by Kuhnl & Hoyer, does
anyone know if this is this true?  Any opinions of this particular horn or
the manufacturer?  As far as I know they are not available yet here in
Canada.

Sounds like a great concert, I'll be making the trek from Ottawa to be
there.

Art