Re: [Re: L & S C Areas]

"David Hobbs" <Dave.Hobbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ron
>

> You have got it wrong again, A ticket purchased from the box office all=
owed
> you entry to all halls throughout the day  and to any section. Only
bandsman
> tickets were restricted to the section in which the bandsman competed.
>

> Dave Hobbs.

Dave,

I don't think Rod (who is Ron ?) has got it wrong. Most of the people at
the
contest were bandsmen who are very unlikely to pay 6 pounds to buy a tick=
et
for another section but might like to listen to a few bands. The result s=
eemed
to be an empty hall for many of the bands playing which is always
disappointing.

I feel most sorry for the unfortunate souls forced to stay in the bar whe=
they could have been in the hall listening to a stunning winning performa=
nce
in the Championship Section.

Murray Aitken
Eb Bass (occasionally referred to as extraordinary)
Aveley and Newham