Re: [Re: [Re: L & S C Areas]]

Ian Phillipps <deep-brass@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PS - sorry to pinch one of your bass players. He seems quite useful :-)=

> Ian
> BBbB, CCBB.

    Apology accepted. Eric is indeed very useful. He excelled at putting
up my
music stand and carrying my bass etc.  We had to let him go after the Loc=
al
Press got hold of the "St. Trinians" pictures. A shame really, but we tho=
ught
it best to give him the chance to make a fresh start elsewhere with peopl=
e who
might appreciate that sort of thing.

    Do give him my love. No, on second thoughts, better make that regards=
=2E

    Murray Aitken