Re: We wuz robbed

Quite right.
When being asked about how I thought my band had played (and how I had
played for that matter) after competing I said that I couldn't remember some
of the detail. I remember an overall 'impression' of how the band played but
not much more. 13 and a half minutes all over in a flash.
Interestingly listening to the CD of the performance it highlighted plenty
of good and bad bits - although as per usual it showed that the bits we
thought went well were pretty awful............!
I do remember thoroughly enjoying myself at the time though!

Alistair
cornet
Denham Hendon Brass

www.denham-hendon-brass.org.uk