[Fwd: Hosaphone. No sense of humour? Skip it! You were warned.]

List

I have echoed this, just in case Mr Roth's (Inventor of
beloved,revered, and mostly plastic hosaphone(tm)) posting doesnt make
it through Nigel's excellent filters (I dont think he's a member)....

I share it for the inward delectation and edification of the movement.

best regards

Steve
etc etc etc
(Don't hurt me, Im only a kid <tm>)