Re: Hosaphone

>From: "Alec Gallagher" <alec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Hosaphone
>Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 22:24:07 +0100

great Dennis Brain (acompanied by one of the London orchestras) playing a
"Hosepipe Concerto"

Regards
Lindsay Price (former french horn player and curently solo tenor horn, City
of Greater Dandenong Band, Melbourne, Australia - no, not all french horn
players look down their noses at tenor horn players).