Re: South Yorkshire Police Band disqualification

This is all so sad, when sitting and reading it from this side of the World.
Rules are made to be broken, and when it is not a 'ringer' but a true admin
mistake, give people a break. Was someone out to get you (on the committee). You
can answer if you wish or you can ignore.
Let's put some common sense behind some of these rulings, is all I can say.
Of course I stand to be corrected if someone who actually made the ruling can
justify the silly decision is all I can say!
Let's hope this young lady goes on to show everybody up. Good on her and you
folk.
Larry White
Vancouver BC