OK, how about Euphoiums

After reading the stuff on EEb Tubas, can I ask the question:
What Euphonium to buy.
The only decent Euph I will see this year will be at the trade stands at
the Nationals.
I expect I will see there
A Besson Sovereign Heritage
A Yamaha YEP647
Maybe a Stirling.

I have been surfing around and also found these.
Willson 2900TA/2950TA (Our principal Euph has a Willson, but an older
model)
Meinl Weston 451
Miraphone 341255L15000 (This is an order number - anyone know the model?)
King 2280 Legend
Hirsbrunner HBS378 / HBS479

Of those listed:
How do they blow?
Intonation?
Value for Money? (I have heard the Yamaha might be best for this)
Availability?
Use in bands vs. orchestras? (The King was reported as "good Tenor Tuba")

Also, though I am a "dyed in the wool" 3 piston, one side valver, I have
used a fair number of 4 across the top, but no rotarys or front action.
What are people's feelings here?

It is usually cheaper I have found to buy the instrument in its country of
manufacture and pay for import myself. Any comments?

As I am in Australia, any information about international deliveries or
Australian Dollar prices would be most helpful.
Rolf Miezitis
Network Administrator/Consultant
Senstra
Ph: 03 6222 3820
Fx: 03 6222 3836
Mb: 0418 488 866
"Everybody is somebody else's weirdo..."