Re: Buying an EEb Bass

Lynda,
I have felt quite 'uneducated' about all these mouthpieces and discussions and
was hesitant to ask, but I remember a good mentor of mine saying there is no
such thing as a 'dumb' question. I might show my ignorance, but I guess it
doesn't hurt to ask and most of the people on this list are more than willing to
give you proper info.
Phil did give an fine reply, and coincidentally I received a couple of similar
replies directly which verified what he had said.
Larry