Re: Tenor Horn Mouthpieces

Hi lloyd this is little jem

i used to play on a denis wick 3 for about 5 years on a besson 600 and it
was the best mouth piece i have used
i did buy a second hand sovereign for 900 last month and the mouth piece
that came with it was a DW 2 and i still cannot get used to it
i find it hard playing over a top g and when i do get higher my sound is
very thin
i have played on vincent bach but i foung the mouth piece too long and this
resulted in a thin sound on all ranges

so anyway i have dug my old DW 3 up and i will continue to play on it
for ever and ever

love
little jem