Courtois Soprano Cornets

erm, you may say that - as a humble Euph/Trombone player I couldnt
possibly comment! <grin>

I will say I bought my daughter a Schilke within the last 3 months,
though.  From a Courtois reseller.

Allegedly, a decent Courtois Sop may be now on the cards though (ie
"imminent")...

Think about the business opportunity.  How many Sops in a Brass Band,
compared to all other instrument types?  It follows that Sop Cornet
may be developed last.  It isnt usually deployed in any other musical
configuration (unlike Bass Trombone or Flugel Horn, for example, used
in any orchestra/brass ensemble/wind band).  Its orchestral
stablemate, Piccolo Trumpet is another kettle of ballparks, however.

Steve Larwood, Euph, Melbourne Town Band
http://www.mtb-brassband.com