Concert items

I know we've dealt with concert items in past emails, but it's been mainly
complaining about the ones we dislike.

I was just wondering what concert items are out there that your bands have
played that have received the best audience response ... toe tapping,
clapping, riotous applause?!?!?  Basically what have you played that has
really got the audience going, either upbeat type or even emotional.

I'll never forget Pines of Rome that Grimethorpe played in Melbourne.  I'd
never heard it before, it sent shivers up my spine.

Carol