JLR RAC reunion

Hi everybody,
I hope you can help me.
In 1970 I joined the army as a Junior Bandsmen. We did our training at
Bovingdon camp, Dorset.
This was the HQ for the Junior Leaders Rgt RAC.
I would like to try and contact any other recruits who joined with me
and maybe get together for a  bit of a reunion.
A lot of them where Woodwind players, but some of you List members may
know of friends who where at JLR RAC
during 1970, 71, 72 they would all be about 45 years old now.
Some names are; Mick Morrison, "Jock" Harper, Geoff Hawkins, "Chalky"
White, "Stick" Wickens, "Taff "Prosser.
If any of you are out there, or you know friends who where there at this
time, Please E-Mail  me privately on:
chogg@xxxxxxxxx
Thank you in anticipation.
Best Wishes,