Tenor Horn mouthpieces

To Lloyd. I have just changed back to the DW2 mouthpiece coming off a
Schilke. The Schilke feels a little bigger in diameter but is more cup like.
This gives a more penetrating brassy sound, perhaps not the sound that a
British style band is looking for. The throat is smaller also. The rim is
narrow. I changed back because the rest of the section uses DW2 to get that
dark mellow sound and because I had trouble using the Schilke on the march
because of the narrow rim.
The Bach is a nice mouthpiece but also has a smaller throat and you might
find it restricting after the DW2.
It is fun to experiment though isn't it. From Kaye :-)