Re: JLR RAC reunion

I served with Chalkie White in the 5th Royal Inniskilling Dragoon Guards in
both Catterick and Osnabruck. He played Cornet and I played trombone.

I left in 1982 and I know that he got divorced and remarried. He used to
ring me now and again, but we have lost touch! I know that he used to be a
security guard for Harrods in London. You might try their.

Stephen Tighe
StepheTighe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx