Re: Penny Lane

diane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Bb parts were played by
 Leon Calvert, Freddy Clayton, Bert Courtley and Duncan Campbell.

 I'm well aware of who David Mason is (having met him a couple of times), but
 the other four players are unknown to me - apart from being names in a book.
 Perhaps someone on the list has either heard of, or knows them. >>

Leon Calvert (related to Eddie Calvert) and Freddy Clayton were 'gig'
trumpets on the London circuit for many years.

Cheers

Ted Howard