Any cornets to mend?

I need to put together a photographic portfolio of my brass instrument
repair work. I am offering repairs for just a nominal charge to get a
through-put of instruments for this purpose. If you are in reach of SE
London and would like anything fixed...those dead instruments in the
bandroom cupboard for example...I am willing (for a while) to do it for a
fraction of the shop prices.

I've just read this back and it looks like one of those "we'll do your house
up for nothing if you let us put up a publicity sign" scams. I promise this
isn't a commercial posting it's a genuine offer of a mutual favour...I need
those photos!

For more details take a look at
http://freespace.virgin.net/andy.callard/index.htm