RE: Top Trombone in the UK

That was a bit harsh.  Andrew is a top class trombonist, and it is worth
listening to him, there is a CD out with his playing on I think.    And
before you ask I'm not a salvationist.  I found the demon drink, and I like
it.

Cheers
Rich

PS  I'm sure he knows "the old rugged cross" as well, amazing repertoire