Re: Top Trombone in the UK

I understand Nick Hudson originated with Sheffield Citadel Young Peoples Band
where he probably played Onward Christian Soldiers and has progressed to become
one of the foremost trombonists. For me, "getting real" means understanding that
there is a wealth of great instrumentalists in this world for us to appreciate
without needing to "knock" any of them for their membership of any organisation
whether secular or religious. I think some objective listening may be called
for, the ISB can also play a bit.

Peter Aunger