RE: Top Trombone in the UK

> From:	  "Philip Argent" <argent@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> At the risk of being controversial, I can't let this one slip by.
>
> >  Andrew Justice of the ISB? There's a big difference between playing
> "Onward Christian Soldiers" and "Year of the Dragon". >  Get real!
>
> That has to be one of the most ignorant comments I have ever heard on this
> list.  Way to keep an open mind about SA players buddy.
>
> Philip Argent
> THE SALVATION ARMY (and a pretty darn good player)

Yeah, your dead right. How often do you hear someone play with such
control and quality of sound than Andrew Justice? Just because he
doesn't play 'Year of the Dragon' and other non- SA pieces it doesn't
make him a bad player. He could eat most of the people sitting on the
end chairs of top bands alive!
John Ingman
Manchester, UK
basstrombone@xxxxxxxxxxx