Millenium Festival Awards - UK

Our band is thinking of applying for a Millenium Festival Award for a
special Millenium Event this year - apparently we still have until June to
apply.

Has your band successfully or un-successfully applied for this type of grant
?  If so, what type of event have you had or planned.

Andy Moore   -   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aquatic-Plant/Discus fanatic & BBb Tuba player in
Poulton-le-Fylde Brass Band

ICQ - 69210936
http://www.ascot.u-net.com/home/Band.htm