re. trombone bore

I enjoyed reading Richard Walker's comments.
I think that Dave Molter has done the correct and musical thing by listening
to his band and doing what he could to match the sound. I bet the rest of
the band is playing small bore instruments with the smaller shallower
mouthpieces appropriate for them. I guess the bands in U.K. and in Australia
as well, that are using large bore troms would also have the rest of the
band instruments large bore. Regards Kaye :-)