Top Trombonist Bore

Dear List,

I have been silent for too long. However, my excuse is valid. The soporific
effects of the trombonist debate and the sheer boredom of the recent bore
discussions have just sent me to sleep.

As a change, does anyone know of a publishing house who will publish brass
band/ensemble music by people who are not well-known? I would like to get
some of my compos/arrangements into print and earn lots of money. Am I
dreaming?