Re: Top tambourinist

MurrayAitken@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Here is something that has been troubling me for some time now. Who is
 currently the world's best tambourine artist ?. Also, what do listees feel is
 the optimal size for the little hole you stick your thumb thro' ?. >>
Having recently heard one of our top bands playing that new, ground breaking,
trio for 3 tambourinists, 'Tambour Tambour, Shove it up your Tambour' based
on a theme from BBCTV's 'Groundforce' with optional narrative specially
written for Charlie Dimmock and humorous BBb Bass solo specially written for
Fodens' Dean Morley as a tribute to Tommy Walsh, I can only conclude that
brass band tambourinists could teach their SA colleagues a thing or two.

Big Chap
Bedrock Brass