Calling all Dorset Brass

DUT Yorkshire Imperial Band will be playing in Dorchester Borough Gardens on
Saturday 29th of April.  The band is  trying to book a concert on the Sunday
30th April.  This would allow the band to stay over in Dorset and not have
to travel quite so much in one day.

Is there any band, concert promoter who could help.

I know it's a bit late but we only thought of this the other night after
band in the pub.

Anyeone who can help please contact.

Dale Hitchen
(DUT Yorkshire Imperial Rothwell Band)