Anti Tambourinists

I assume there is some base element of humour (although I have yet to discover
it) concerning the witty repartee about tambourines. Perhaps those of you
interested in this subject could start your own tambourine list.

I hope I speak for the majority of people on the BRASS BAND list who have no
interest in hearing about what you do with your "dangly" parts.

Ty Watson
Bass Trombone
MTB