Re: Top tambourinist

I don't think anyone objects to anything written on this list (whether humour
is intended or not!)
But to be honest I for one hate reading loads of E-mails on one subject -
particularly if it's as boring as who's the best........... (you can fill in
your own word at this stage)

There is only one way to describe these subjects - DULL!!!

I thought the list was meant to provide a base for interesting and thought
provoking discussions - not who's got the biggest bell etc.etc.etc.

i'll get down off my soap box now,

Just my thoughts
Jax
KLBB