tin mute

To all:
    Yesterday evening we passed out "Disney fantasy" . the solo Cornet
part calls for both a straight mute and a "tin mute". None of us Yankees
had ever encountered a call for a "tin mute" - and some of us have been
playing for 40 to 50 years. Can someone enlighten me as to the
definition of the "tin" mute?

 David Shaw

 Principal Cornet Mountain State Brass Band

 Soprano Cornet Brass Band of the Tri-State