Re: Aussie Bands

I am posting this message on behalf of two band members who are going to
Australia in July - they get married here on 1st July!

The message reads:

Attention Aussie Bands!!  Mark and Chantal from South West Trains Woodfalls
Band (Championship Section)  will be coming to Sydney on the 3rd July for 3
weeks.  They are hoping to meet up with, and play with, any local band that
may have a rehearsal at that time.  Any concerts would be very welcome too!

Mark plays Soprano Cornet and Chantal plays Flugel Horn.

Please contact me directly if you have any proposals and I shall pass them
on to Mark and Chantal.

Brian Easterbrook
www.woodfallsband.freeserve.co.uk
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx