Re: The Future for Bands

Andy you might not believe that God has given people talents but we in the
SA do.We do not do it to win we do it to glorify God that is why our top
bands are so good ie the ISB the CSB Enfield etc etc etc sure we practice we
need to to give of our best.
Barbara was saying what she believes there is nothing wrong with that at all
Wayne Lewis