Re: The Future for Bands

Andy
You Wrote
"> what a load of c@!p
If an individual is fortunate enough to be able to play an brass instrument
at a reasonable standard, beleive me it has nothing to do with God!
Its down to natual abilty and practice (myself excluded) and everybody in
the world, no matter who you are or where you come from, we all do it for
the same reason - to win and be sucessfull!"

Why should we believe you when it's obvious that tolerance doesn't figure
anywhere.
Without starting a philosophical thread try defining 'winning' and
'successful'!
Chris B