The Future for Bands - to A. Robinson

Andy,

I am afraid it is you who has missed the boat on this one.  I guess we
should excuse your comments because you obviously have no idea what you are
talking about.

I am an SA bandsman and can most definitely say that any ability I have to
play my instrument has been given to me by God.  Believe it or not the
ability you have was given to you by God as well, what you choose to do with
it is up to you.

For you to assume that you know everybody's motivation to be the best player
he/she can is ignorant.  But, as you state, we do it to win - to win souls
for the Kingdom (SA bands do not contest).  Sure we practice but our reason
for practicing is to be an effective ministry.

I pray that one day you will understand what I am talking about.

Mike Jackson
Trombone, MTB