Apology re Domain Names

Apologies to the list for sending my message regarding domain names for
sale. Apparently this is not allowed. The penalty for this is an hour of
listening to baritone solos - oh well that's alright then !

That said I do think the response from a certain list member who resorted to
using 4 letter words was completely un-called for.

Steven

Steven Booth